Have you ever dreamt of brutalist architectural buildings with giant cats? These photos of giant cats will make you satisfied with what you are looking for.
Here are more ‘giant cats’.
1. Textile Centre; Chee Soon Wah, 1974, Kallang, Singapore
2. Central Post Office; Janko Konstantinov, 1982, Skopje, Macedonia
3. “Musical Island”, Villa-Lobos State Park; Decio Tozzi, 1989, São Paulo, Brazil
4. Milwaukee Police Administration Building; 1971, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5. Palácio Da Justiça; Oscar Niemeyer, 1962, Brasilia, Brazil
6. Mondadori Group Headquarters; Oscar Niemeyer, 1975, Milan, Italy
7. Omsk Musical Theatre; Lurie, Strigun And Belousova, 1981, Omsk Oblast, Russia
8. The Rock, Brown University Library; Warner, Burns, Toan & Lunde, 1964, Providence, Rhode Island
9. Dr. Seo’s Women’s Clinic Building (Atrium Office Building); Chung-Up Kim, 1967, Seoul, Korea
10. Montreal Olympic Stadium; Roger Taillibert, 1976, Montreal, Canada
Page 1 of 3
Source link: https://themindcircle.com/brutalist-architectural-buildings-with-giant-cats/